All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is a beautiful place and God gives us all things to enjoy. He knew when he created the world that we would have times when we needed to get alone by ourselves in quiet contemplation, gather with our friends in celebration, or just enjoy a time of special fellowship with one ather, so he created tea. The purpose of this book is to share verses, short antidotes or devotions, recipes for various types of teas and other delicious goodies to go with your afteron teas, whether you are spending a time of quiet and solitude with just your own thoughts or having an elaborate get-together with your friends. In this book you will also take a short trip through history from the discovery of tea through today when tea is rapidly becoming the number one drink of people everywhere. You will also learn about the calming and medicinal benefits of your favorite drink as you explore the various types of teas and herbs. So indulge yourself. Get out your best china, pour the tea, gather the snacks, get your Bible or favorite devotional book, and take them all to your favorite comfortable chair or gather your friends together and enjoy the fellowship of Jesus, Me, & Afteron Tea.
- Author BiographyDeanna Stalnaker's writing career began following her retirement from nursing in 2012. The novels in her Women of God series have at various times been on select bestseller's lists for Christian books on Amazon. Jesus, Me & Afternoon Tea is her first venture into writing a non-fiction book and is based on her Christian background and knowledge and longing to share that inspiration with others, as well as her love of all things about tea. She is currently living in North Carolina with her husband and her younger daughter who is also a writer and a teacher. Her older daughter is married and is beginning her career as a pharmacist. She has one granddaughter.
- Author(s)Deanna L Stalnaker
- PublisherKardee's Angel Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKardee's Angel Publishing
- Out-of-print date28/10/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.