All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionJesus loved verbs. He loved action words such as live, come, rest, learn, hear, give, go and even die. So wouldn't it make sense that the people who claim to follow Jesus would love the same words that Jesus loved? Unfortunately, somewhere along the way someone tried to make the word Christian an adjective. So w people speak of Christian books and Christian music and Christian schools. When people use the word Christian as an adjective instead of a un, it loses its meaning. Maybe this explains why so many churches have lost their purpose. In Jesus Prom, Jon Weece explains how our goal as Christians is to become increasingly more like Jesus. Jesus loved people, which means we should love people. We don't kind of love people-we love them the way Jesus loves us. We impersonate his every move. If imitation is the greatest form of flattery, Jesus should be flattered by the actions of his Church. This study guide includes discussion questions, video tes, and in-between studies. Sessions include: * Love * Be * See * Dance * Give * Remember Designed for use with the Jesus Prom Video Study 9780529111715 (sold separately).
- Author BiographyJon Weece is the lead teaching pastor at Southland Christian Church, a community of 14,000 Christ-followers in Lexington, Kentucky. He is the author of Jesus Prom. Prior to Southland, Jon was a missionary to Haiti for four years, where he met his wife, Alli. They have two children.
- Author(s)Jon Weece
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.