All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is in ten chapters, the first 7 dealing with a detailed analysis of the characteristics of Islam: universality, unity, shahada, salawat, and then proceeding with the discussion on Jesus, Mary and the Christians in the Qur an, with commentaries of each relevant chapter of the Qur an, verse by verse. Chapters 8-10 deal with relevant extracts from Ibn Arabi s Fusus al-hikam and Futuhat al-makkiyya on John the Baptist, Zachariah, the Prophet Muhammad, Jesus, and Mary. The book is concluded by a detailed documentation of the chrology of the pertinent Qur anic verses and side comments.
- Author BiographyJane Casewit holds two masters degrees in education and is an independent education consultant, translator and editor in Rockville, Md. Dr. Maurice Gloton was born in Paris in 1926. At the peak of his career he left the world of big business in France and devoted himself to diffusing Islamic spiritual writings to the French speaking public. Edin Q. Lohjahas translated and edited over 80 volumes in Albanian, English, and Bosnian in the field of metaphysics, philosophy, and spirituality.Sara Swetzoff is an assistant editor for the journal Sociology of Islam and a PhD student in Howard University's African Studies program.
- Author(s)Maurice Gloton
- PublisherFons Vitae,US
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationKentucky
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFons Vitae,US
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.