All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionKing Jesus is present in your home every moment of every day. Most Christian families would agree with the above statement. But sadly, most Christian families do t take regular time to worship Jesus, pray to Jesus, and read His Word together as a family. Jesus: The Reigning King will provide you with a simple plan for what could be a transformational week in your family's history. In just five days your family will have the opportunity to: discover who Jesus really is. worship King Jesus together. deepen your family's prayer life. connect your hearts together in Christ. catch a new vision for how God can use your family for His kingdom.
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Ross is professor of student ministry at Southwestern Seminary in Fort Worth. He has served as a student minister for three decades and cofounded the international True Love Waits movement. Richard Ross is author/compiler of twenty books including Parenting with Kingdom Purpose and 30 Days: Turning the Hearts of Parents and Teenagers Toward Each Other. Dr. Rob Rienow's most important ministry is loving his wife Amy and leading their seven children to love God. He is the founder of Visionary Family Ministries (www.visionaryfam.com), serves as a pastor, international conference speaker, and is the author of several books including Visionary Parenting and Visionary Marriage.
- Author(s)Richard Ross,Rob Rienow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.