All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionJesus Trek is a series of short essays which use story and allegory to bring scripture to life in a way that is reminiscent of John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress or C.S. Lewis' Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. It is a journey, a trek, to discover Jesus. These essays follow the journey of a little boy who represents the incence we all had prior to the world turning us jaded and hardened. The little boy will encounter characters and themes that seem odd at first, but hopefully you will see the message behind the story. This will seem like a children's story, and for sure children will enjoy it too; but it is written for adults. Each story will track his journey as the little boy goes through life's troubles and as he grows to become more like Jesus.
- Author BiographyJim enjoys writing short stories with positive messages that touch people. One thing he has learned and wants to share is how a different perspective or view can help to bring a parable or scripture to life. He feels blessed that someone provided such a perspective to him and enabled him to be a born again Christian as an adult. His biggest regret about not being a Christian earlier is that he missed out on living the life that he now enjoys. He very much wants to try and ensure that those who have missed out on these blessings will find their way as well. Jim is married and a grandfather of three boys. He is retired and enjoys reading and writing short stories.
- Author(s)Jim Spivey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.