All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to rewned biblical scholar Rudolf Schnackenburg, a truly historical portrait of Jesus is unattainable because the primary sources written about Jesus were t historical records as such. What is attainable, however, is a faith interpretation of Jesus' life and works, gleaned from the writings of those closest to the life of Christ: the four Gospels. Thus, Schnackenburg provides a full faith interpretation of Jesus as each Gospel community portrayed him. A surprising number of commonalities about Jesus are revealed, and a fully recognizable portrait of Jesus emerges.
- Author BiographyRudolf Schnackenburg was Professor Emeritus of New Testament Exegesis at the University of Wurzburg in Germany until his death in 2002. He is the author of monumental commentaries on the Gospel of John, the letters of John, and Ephesians.
- Author(s)Rudolf Schnackenburg
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/02/2005
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight591 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.