All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on all aspects of jet physics has made dramatic progress in recent years. Numerical simulations, semi-analytical models, and observations across the entire electromagnetic spectrum have shed new light on the formation, collimation, propagation, interaction and radiation of astrophysical jets on all scales. The proceedings of IAU Symposium 275 present an up-to-date account of our current kwledge of jets and outflows in different astromical situations, covering a vast range of phemena, from protostellar jets up to extragalactic jets. Reviews by the leading scientists in the field set the context for lively discussions and contributed papers on the most varied aspects of jet physics, fostering links between these usually disparate areas.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleProceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus.
- Weight910 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGustavo E. Romero,Rashid A. Sunyaev,Tomaso Belloni
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.