CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the vernacular of the mountains and the era in which she lived, the story of Jewel takes her from the poverty of the hills... the only life she's ever kwn. Marrying a much older man, as he has promised her everything her heart desires, she eventually learns why she could never truly please him. Due to a tragic event, she is faced with a choice she thought she'd never have to make. This choice changed the course of her life in a way that was unimaginable. She is arrested for murder, and the outcome is very surprising. Along the way, Jewel discovers what it means to really love, and to be loved.
- Author(s)Myrna G Raines
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.