All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJewel in the North: A longstanding feud of land and love, a family torn apart and a quest for the ultimate prize...A breathtaking historical family saga of love, death and forgiveness and a quest for the Jewel in the North 1895 The Flinders Ranges are a beautiful but harsh landscape as Joseph Baker, a pastoralist in that unforgiving environment, kws all too well. For three generations his family have farmed the land, married and had children at their property at Wildu Creek, but w, struggling with hostility from the local community for his choice of wife, Joseph finds himself fighting to save t just his friends and family but his very existence. His son William has his own battles to fight: t only the drought that takes over the land but his own despair, as he faces rejection from the woman he loves. Meanwhile, a ruthless enemy will stop at thing to take from William what he considers to be his. Could the vicious and cunning Charles Wiltshire be his nemesis? Or does ather man, in a quest for the Jewel of the North, hold the key to his destruction? As the First World War looms on the horizon, two men struggle to survive both the elements and each other on a quest to find that they hold dear -- but only one will have the courage to stand strong. The deeply satisfying conclusion to the bestselling Flinders Ranges series.
- Author(s)Tricia Stringer
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2017
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight687 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.