All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the look of intricate, beaded wirework, simply by stitching! Nealay Patel introduces over 30 fun, invative designs, each stitched on a shining frame of knitted wire. This beautiful knitted wire cord is the perfect backdrop for easy beadwoven designs, and jewelry makers can choose from a wide range of colors, sizes, and looks. Nealay's easy-to-follow photos and illustrations guide jewelry makers through each step as they make gorgeous necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and earrings.
- Author BiographyNealay Patel is a graphic designer and the author of Jewelry for the New Romantic. He has been beading since 2003 and enjoys the challenge of rendering his architectural design ideas in beads. Nealay is from Broken Arrow, OK.
- Author(s)Nealay Patel
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note75 color photos, 150 color illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.