All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionExperienced bead designer Karin Van Voorhees distills years of beading wisdom into easy-to-understand keys: Learn the basics, keep it simple, and use materials you love. With the three keys in mind, beginners will be able to make over 45 pretty jewelry projects they'll be proud to wear. With the first key, Master the Basics, beginners will learn fundamental jewelry-making skills and apply those new skills to projects of increasing complexity. With the second key, Keep It Simple, new beaders will pick up a few basic design skills and learn the ins and outs of using spacers and beadcaps, working with beads of differing shapes and sizes, creating a multi-strand look, and more. And with the last key, Let the Materials Tell the Story, jewelry makers will begin to experiment with materials and components and learn how a few simple swaps can completely change the look of the finished piece.
- Author BiographyKarin Van Voorhees has been making things all her life, but jewelry design became her passion seven years ago when she was Associate Editor during the inaugural year of Bead Style magazine. Many, many necklaces, bracelets, and earrings later, Karin still remembers the challenges of being new to a hobby, and brings the beginner's perspective to any class she teaches. She currently works for the Kalmbach Publishing Company as a senior editor in the books division, and has authored several books including The Absolute Beginners Guide Stringing Beaded Jewelry. Karin lives in Oconomowoc, Wis.
- Author(s)Karin Van Voorhees
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note205 color photos
- Weight442 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.