All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionJewelry Projects from a Beading Insider helps beaders to refine their skills and learn how to apply what they kw to new, creative projects. Thirty all-new jewelry-making projects, plus alternates, set the tone for this book as fresh, colorful, and playful. These projects are organized into three categories including technique-based projects, material-based projects, and design focused projects. But more than projects, this insider's guide covers everything that is crucial to beaders such as expert tips, time- and money-saving tricks, inspiration, design trends, techniques, invative materials and products, and most importantly, fun. The secrets, tips, and tricks are inspirational nuggets and are desirable, must-have ideas for aspiring beaders. Jewelry makers are sure to love this light and fun book that will make them feel like they are getting a private beading lesson from a girlfriend who just happens to be an expert!
- Author BiographyCathy Jakicic is editor of Bead Style magazine and she has been creating jewelry for more than 15 years. As editor, Cathy has been in a constant dialog with beginner beaders for more than six years. She knows what stumps them, what excites them, and what makes them curious.
- Author(s)Cathy Jakicic
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note250 color photos
- Weight357 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.