All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this highly provocative and informed work, Byron L. Sherwin, one of the leading Jewish Ethicists of our time, demonstrates how the wisdom of the past - found in classical texts that comprise Jewish religious tradition - can forcefully address the moral perplexities of the present.
- Author(s)Byron L. Sherwin
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLibrary of Jewish Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.