All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe book discusses similarities and differences between Jewish tevila and Christian baptism. The question is whether baptism is a gradual evolution from the Jewish rite into a Christian form. Or is baptism an entirely new mode of initiation unique to the Christian faith. Is it a vum?
- Author BiographyWilliam (Bill) H Jones was born 25 February 1931 in Toronto. He attended elementary and high school in Toronto, and studied at McMaster University and Divinity College, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary and Sioux Falls Seminary. His active ministry was lived out in Ontario serving pastorates in Toronto, Waterloo, Thunder Bay, Ottawa and Oshawa. He served as editor/manager of The Canadian Baptist magazine for a dozen years and was president of the Canadian Church Press. He is married, has three sons and daughters-in-law, seven grandchildren and three great grands. He has authored four previous books.
- Author(s)William H Jones
- PublisherChi Rho Communications
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChi Rho Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.