CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe late-16th to the late-18th century is seen as an extension of the Jewish Middle Age, when the Jewish world was cut off from Christian intellectual advances. The author argues that Jewish culture and society was then in fact increasingly aware of medical and scientific advances.
- Author(s)David B. Ruderman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/1995
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Out-of-print date26/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., ports.
- Weight765 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.