Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionJews and Anti-Judaism in the New Testament offers a balanced, sensitive, and erudite guide to the precarious issues of anti-Semitism, anti-Judaism, and supersessionism in the New Testament. Combining adept navigation of the relevant literature--both classics of the field and more recent forays--with a keen exegetical analysis of the Christian can, Terence L. Donaldson maps the major New Testament writings across three axes: self-definition, degree of separation, and rhetorical intent. In doing so, he successfully brings his readers up to speed on this crucial discussion, even while pushing the conversation forward with intellectual force and exegetical savvy.
- Author BiographyTerence L. Donaldson is the Lord and Lady Coggan Professor of New Testament Studies at Wycliffe College (University of Toronto). He is author of two other books -- Jesus on the Mountain and Paul and the Gentiles -- and is one of the co-chairpersons of the Religious Rivalries Seminar.
- Author(s)Terence L. Donaldson
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.