Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionWARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT. Jibba And Jibba is a raw, unusual vel rife with sexual images and swear words that are erupting out of the honest minds of its boorish narrators. The first half of the book is written from the perspective of a confused 19-year-old college freshman (nicknamed Jibba ) who returns home from school for a long winter break. He and his best friend have been engaging in an escalating series of masochistic games, and they're both endeavoring to figure out where it's all leading. The second half of the vel is written from the perspective of a 29-year-old proofreader (nicknamed Jibba ) who is struggling to deal with the anxious, immature person he's become. He has to fly home from California because he receives devastating news about someone in his family. Both narratives follow their main characters' agony over the boring drudgery of adulthood's slow tragedy-one perspective through the fresh eyes of a young, jilted believer, and the other through the tired eyes of a professional pessimist-and both are highlighted by a dark humor that results from the largely unreliable narrators' deranged attempts at lucidity. Jibba And Jibba is a great read for anyone who isn't afraid of the cold waters of subconscious honesty.
- Author BiographyDaniel Donatelli is the author of the novels Music Made By Bears and Jibba And Jibba, as well as the sundry collection Oh, Title! He was born in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1981.
- Author(s)Daniel Donatelli
- PublisherH.H.B. Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintH.H.B. Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.