All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionJigsaw (or irregularly shaped) Sudoku puzzles share the same rules with classic Sudoku. The only difference is that the nine nets are, well, irregularly shaped. This makes the puzzles slightly harder than the original Sudoku and surely more entertaining, because every puzzle has a unique net design and therefore, they can never become boring. In this book there are 150 of these puzzles in 5 levels of difficulty. For the hardest of puzzles you must use The Law of Leftovers solving method, which is explained in the introduction. In addition, an extra 10 SPECIAL Outside Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles are included. What they are is for you to discover!
- Author BiographyDJAPE is the author of over 40 puzzle books and a dozen of puzzle games for Amazon Kindle, ranging from Sudoku variants such as Killer Sudoku and Samurai Sudoku to Kakuro, TriDoku, Hidoku, CalcuDoku and Picross/Hanjie/Griddlers/Nonograms puzzles. Also, Djape contributes regularly to newspapers and magazines across the globe, including The Washington Post. Currently Djape is working on his PhD thesis in Computer Science. Likes sailing, dancing tango, playing bridge and traveling.
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.