Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionJill is destined to become the ninth victim in a string of complex murders - but t if FBI Agent Ian Hamlin has anything to say about it. A love triangle like other, Jill is caught between the seemingly perfect Mr. Right and the dark, brooding man sent to protect her A serial killer obsessed with young women in their early thirties named Jill Walker has had New England holding its collective breath for two years. After a four-year killing spree, the killer dropped out of sight and for the past two years, the FBI investigator heading the Jill Task Force has had his fingers crossed that they had heard the last of the killer - NOT! The killer has reappeared and Jill Walkers are dropping like flies. While investigating the newest Jill murder - number 6 -- in Tennessee, he finally convinces his superiors that all of the Jill Walkers in the area simply must be told of the danger so they can go into hiding. Going over the case file early the next morning, the sound of the Today show being broadcast from Seattle, finally breaks through his concentration when he hears the name, Jill Walker. He glances up at the TV and is stunned to his core. Looking back at him is the beautiful nanny he had been so smitten with twelve years ago in Connecticut. And her name is JILL WALKER!
- Author BiographyMulti-Award winning author J.D. Tynan starts a new non-fiction series this summer (2011) to document the journey of Cpl Scot King on his journey across the US on his bicycle as he raises funds and awareness for our combat wounded soldiers returning home. More at rememberthewoundedride.com. J.D. Tynan is the author of seven fun, romantic and heartwarming novels with two more on the way in 2012. Several of her novels have won awards, including The Write Touch Readers Award and Happily Ever After contest. She grew up in Bend, OR and now lives with her two beautiful children in Vancouver, WA.
- Author(s)J D Tynan
- PublisherBetter Be Write Publisher
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetter Be Write Publisher
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width168 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.