Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionJill the Reckless is an English comedy of manners in much the same style as his better-kwn Jeeves and Wooster tales. Sir Pelham Grenville Wodehouse (prounced Wood-house ) [1881-1975] was an English comic writer who enjoyed ermous popular success for more than seventy years. An ackwledged master of English prose, contemporaries such as Hilaire Belloc, Evelyn Waugh and Rudyard Kipling (and modern writers including Douglas Adams, Salman Rushdie, Terry Pratchett, and Stephen Fry) show the influence of his work. Sean O'Casey famously called him English literature's performing flea, a derogatory description that Wodehouse cherished and adopted as the title of his autobiography. The Times has hailed him as a 'comic genius recognized in his lifetime as a classic and an old master of farce'.
- Author(s)P G Wodehouse
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.