All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther fast and fun adventure about life, death and all the hilarity in between ...Jim is getting to grips with his father's rather unusual job at the Dead End Office and is keeping the truth secret as a promise to Dad. But when Jim sees that Will's grandma is next on the list of Death Dates, he springs into action. Even though Granny Maggot is smelly, mean-spirited and VERY unfriendly, his best friend Will adores her. Jim has to do something! If the boys can keep Will's granny safe until midnight, can they save her life?
- Author BiographyRachel Delahaye (Author) Rachel Delahaye got told off for talking in class quite a lot. That's because she loves words. After studying linguistics in Wales, very near a town called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (which is a great word), she began a career in print journalism. Nowadays, when she's not playing Boggle, Scrabble or Balderdash, she writes children's books.Jamie Littler (Illustrator) Jamie Littler is the creator of the comic series Cog and Sprokit which is serialised in The Phoenix Comic. He has also illustrated a number of children's books including the world-renowned Famous Five by Enid Blyton. He finds this the most splendid and outrageously fantastic job in the world (and yes, he is aware of Ostrich Racing).
- Author(s)Rachel Delahaye
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJim Reaper
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiccadilly Press Ltd
- Weight195 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jamie Littler
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.36Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.29
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.66
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $34.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.