All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Detroit News syndicated editorial cartoonist Henry Payne describes Jason Vines best: This hilarious, profane, politically-incorrect, former automotive communications Jeep is an American original. So when Payne created The Michigan View - a funny, un-PC, opinioned, commentary publication for The Detroit News in 2010, one of the first people he turned to as a columnist was Vines. This book is a hysterical compilation of the best of his more than 350 Wisecracker columns between 2010 and today.Jimmy Hoffa Called My Mom a Bitch! is broken up into various chapters of pure stupidity and satire: Stupid Democrats, Stupid Republicans, Stupid Atheists, Stupid Christians, Stupid Criminals, Stupid Policies, Stupid People and so on; from Detroit to Sacramento to Washington, D.C. to Kim Jong Ill s North Korean insane asylum. No one is safe t Bill and Hillary, President Obama, the Reverend Al Sharpton, Charlie Sheen, Michael Moore, Ted Cruz, Newt Gingrich; r those wacky, smelly stoners at Occupy Whatever. The Stupid Criminals chapter contains one of Vines most popular columns. Issued June 29, 2010, Globe Al Warming Gets Rubbed the Wrong Way, hysterically takes on allegations that the former VP got inappropriately horny with female masseuse at a Portland, Oregon hotel; and Gore s bizarre account of what actually happened. You won t believe most of the stories in this book, although 83.5 percent of them are true. The remaining 16.5 percent are based on what Vines often calls his incredibly unreliable and shaky, yet talkative sources.
- Author BiographyJason Vines, 55, is an independent communications and government affairs consultant specializing in crisis management, reputation management, brand rehabilitation, product launch issues. Vines served as the top communications professional for three automakers Nissan, Ford and Chrysler -- between 1998 and 2008. He was named Top PR Professional in the automotive industry in 1999, 2005 and 2006 by Automotive News, the industry s lead trade publication.
- Author(s)Jason H Vines
- PublisherWaldorf Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaldorf Publishing
- Weight522 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.