Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionJiu Jitsu Jurisprudence introduces something new into your life that will revolutionize every aspect of your being: your body, your mind, and your soul. It will help you find purpose outside of the office and beyond the courtroom. You will feel better, think clearer, be happier, and above all, find physical and emotional fulfillment that will positively affect your law practice and, perhaps more importantly, your life practice. This is the first book of its kind to discuss the martial art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu within the context of the legal profession. It offers all attorneys (and other n-legal professionals) insight into one of the most complete-yet still relatively unkwn-martial arts disciplines in the world. You will discover how to transition from the Lawyers Mind to the Jiu Jitsu Mind while learning about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu's rich history and culture, basic techniques and moves, diet, and its emphasis on camaraderie both on and off the mat, all of which will help you become a better, more focused, less ego-driven yet more self-esteemed lawyer, professional, and person overall.
- Author BiographySince graduating from law school in 2004, Ryan Danz has gone on to an in-house counsel position at a New York City-based hedge fund, reached the Final 4 of The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, opened his own financial services company that handles more than $6.5 billion in assets under management, and raced around the world on The Amazing Race. In his free time, he trains and competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu where he has placed 3rd in Nationals (2010), 1st at the Gracie Barra CompNet (2011), 3rd again at the Gracie Barra Invitational (2012) and 3rd at Grappling X. Ryan's love for BJJ has taken him to distant places like Rio de Janeiro where he trained with the founding Gracie family of Jiu Jitsu in the original school. He lives in Cardiff, CA.
- Author(s)Ryan Danz
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.