All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionJiu Jitsu for all: brown belt to black belt guides the reader through the requirements of this advanced Jiu Jitsu belt. Using clear step-by-step photography, it covers: introduction - the history of Jiu Jitsu, preparing to train (mentally and physically), and working together techniques - strikes, throws, locks, groundwork and weapon defences self-defence - practical application putting it all together - bringing together the techniques for belt gradings. Jiu Jitsu is a unique martial art helping the student to develop new skills, improve fitness and defend themselves if necessary. By following the clear guidance in this book, the reader will be able to progress through the belts.
- Author BiographyDavid Walker is the former Director of the Jitsu Foundation, one of the largest Jiu Jitsu organisations in the UK. Still an active member of the Foundation, David holds the fighting grade of 'sandan', the highest attainable within the Jitsu Foundation, and the highest teaching grade of 'tertiary fellow'.
- Author(s)David Walker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Weight428 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.