Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionScripting Guide provides details for taking advantage of the powerful JMP Scripting Language (JSL). Learn how to write and debug scripts, manipulate data tables, construct display boxes, create JMP applications, and more.
- Author BiographySAS provides a complete selection of books and electronic products that help customers use SAS software to its fullest potential. Books and products cover a wide spectrum of topics, and all are developed and reviewed by technical experts. SAS meets the information needs of new and experienced users with a variety of delivery methods including ePub, PDF, HTML, and hard-copy books. Partnerships with authors, other publishers, and distributors ensure that a variety of products are available from a variety of sources to meet the needs of users worldwide.
- PublisherSAS Institute
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAS Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1175 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.