All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe German photographer Joachim Baldauf (b. in the Allgau, 1965; lives in Berlin, works internationally) creates pictures of captivating clarity and subtle irony. They are more than just photographs or fashion shots, more than just youth culture or lifestyle. Due to Baldauf's very personal approach, his pictures always present the human subject as an individual. Baldauf is the unchallenged number one among Germany's fashion and portrait photographers and an influential leader in matters of style; his work has appeared in all rewned magazines.After studying textile design with a focus on photography and fashion illustration, Baldauf worked as a freelance art director for several years before devoting himself to photography full-time. He w also publishes the magazine Vorn and teaches. He has received numerous awards, including Cover of the Year, the Lead Award, the Art Directors Club Award, and the Distinctive Merit Award. Includes a conversation between Tyler Brule, the founder and former editorial director of Wallpaper* and present editor-in-chief of Mocle, and Ariel Childs, the former photo editor at Wallpaper*, an essay by Tillmann Prufer, an editor at Die Zeit and the style director at Zeit Magazin, and a preface by Uta Grosenick, publisher, Distanz Verlag.
- Author(s)Joachim Baldauf
- PublisherDistanz Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- Place of PublicationWuppertal
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDistanz Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight2631 g
- Width245 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.