All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.14
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionJoanie's Triumph is a story about a romance that helps heal two women. The first woman was shattered by a violent sexual assault. She lives as a virtual recluse even though, deep down, she kws she can offer the world so much. The second woman is afraid of her very nature; afraid that people might discover her darkest secrets. Neither of them kws how to fix themselves. Over the span of a little more than one week, their worlds turn upside down. During that time, they find love, they find friendship, they find sorrow, and they find themselves. Joanie's Triumph, set in Austin, Texas, is for any lesbian who has ever fallen in love with a straight woman. It is for any straight woman who has ever needed love and understanding from ather woman. It is for any man who has ever wondered what two women can see in each other. It is for any woman who can never understand what ather woman sees in a man. It is for any one who can feel love. It is a frank examination of women, their friendships, and their sexuality. Excerpt From Joanie's Triumph: .. .like the hawk that had sat in a tree above her once bloody head and body. The hawk didn't care what had happened. For the hawk, life was good and sweet, bright sun chased away the night, and food abounded. What had the hawk-w Joanie's mind's eye-cared about the movement and ises of strange wingless creatures struggling near the base of its tree?
- Author BiographyDenise Eggleston lives in Maryland with a cat, Basset Hound, and a husband. She is a constant writer, but only of dry policy statements and technical writing. This is her first work of fiction and she believes her novel is not dry, boring, or technical.
- Author(s)MS Denise P Eggleston
- Date of Publication10/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.