All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhy, God? why has this happened to me? How can I make sense out of my life? The book of Job wrestles with the deep personal questions that confront us as we face illness, loss, disappointment, suffering and death. And it calls us to faith in the God of strength and love who cares for us in the midst of our suffering.
- Author BiographyKlug is a freelance writer and editor in Amery, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Ron Klug
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Studyguide
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight85 g
- Width137 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.