All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJob Hunting In 4 Weeks is a comprehensive guide to finding and getting your perfect job giving you everything you need to kw in one place. Made up of four bestselling books in one, this book delivers a complete course in job hunting. From crafting the perfect CV and finding the job of your dreams, to writing a great cover letter and winning at interview you'll discover all the tools, techniques and strategies you need to get your job hunting right. This book introduces you to the main themes and ideas of job hunting, giving you a kwledge and understanding of the key concepts, together with practical and thought-provoking exercises. Whether you choose to work through it like a 4 week course or dip in and out, Job Hunting In 4 Weeks is your fastest route to success: Week 1: CVs In A Week Week 2: Searching For Jobs In A Week Week 3: Successful Cover Letters In A Week Week 4: Succeeding At Interviews In A Week ABOUT THE SERIES In A Week books are for managers, leaders, and business executives who want to succeed at work. From negotiating and content marketing to finance and social media, the In A Week series covers the business topics that really matter and that will help you make a difference today. Written in straightforward English, each book is structured as a seven-day course so that with just a little work each day, you will quickly master the subject. In a fast-changing world, this series enables readers t just to get up to speed, but to get ahead.
- Author BiographyPatricia Scudamore and Hilton Catt have operated in the employment field for many years. They run their own business, the Scudamore Catt Partnership. They have written a number of books on career management including other titles in this series. David McWhir has over 20 years' experience as a management trainer and coach. He works with senior management teams in both the public and private sectors. Mo Shapiro, partner of INFORM T&C is a Master Practitioner in NLP and Coaching. She has an outstanding record as a communications and presentation skills coach & trainer and an international public speaker. Mo contributes regularly to all broadcast media, has authored Successful Interviewing and Neuro-linguistic Programming and co-authored Tackling Tough Interview Questions. Alison Straw is an independent Consultant and Executive Coach. Her career has been devoted to helping individuals, groups and organisations develop. She is passionate about engaging and inspiring people and has worked with many senior executives supporting them in developing themselves, their careers and their organisations. She has co-authored Tackling Tough Interview Questions and Networking.
- Author(s)Alison Straw,David McWhir,Hilton Catt,Mo Shapiro,Patricia Scudamore
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight396 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.