All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $34.28
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $5.87Trending at AU $7.27
- AU $15.47Trending at AU $20.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of best practices and lessons learned in planning, and implementing various strategies of preparing for, keeping and transitioning from jobs to other jobs in several industries - healthcare, banking, finance, semi-conductor, retail, aerospace, automotive, telecommunications, oil, federal/state/county/city governments, entertainment, and transportation - among others. This book builds the case for public officials, policy makers, the private sector and the rest of us to get our act and work together. The current ecomic problems and loss of jobs are self-inflicted and caused by a catastrophic collapse of governance in 2008 and the years prior. Companion volumes to this book are: Job Market: Invators, Stakeholders & Infrastructure, Job Market: Family and Support System, and Job Market: The Retired, Disadvantaged and Marginalized.
- Author(s)David Paraiso
- PublisherDavid Paraiso
- Date of Publication09/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid Paraiso
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.