All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionJob-portunity: Your Career GPS will put you on the path to Go Places Successfully in the world of work. This book was written to heal the global workplace and reduce the intense, everyday struggle we all call work. From developing your people skills, to building effective relationships through effective communication, to trust building, overcoming stress and managing workplace bullies, this book will provoke you to think strategically but allow for practical application of those strategies. Whether you are an individual contributor on the front lines of the workforce or a CEO of a Fortune 500 company, this book is for YOU!
- Author BiographyAngel M. Swindell Nix, MA, BCC, is the President & CEO of The National Institute of Leadership & Organizational Development and Managing Partner of Scholar Athletics, LLC, is a passionate Industrial and Organizational Psychologist, Organizational Development Practitioner, & Board Certified Executive Coach. Additionally, Angel possesses a broad experience and knowledge base in executive development, succession planning, human capital management, strategic planning, talent management, development of recruitment and selection systems, performance management, workforce planning and development, Servant Leadership, and Emotional Intelligence training.
- Author(s)Angel M Swindell Nix Ma Bcc
- PublisherNational Institute of Leadership & Organizational Development
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Institute of Leadership & Organizational Development
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.