All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShiny, huge, heavy machinery rolls onto the job site-the bulldozer, excavator, loader, and other construction vehicles all have important tasks to accomplish. Through double-page spreads of colorful digital artwork and succinct text, the reader witnesses the transformation of an empty lot to a community park orchestrated by the construction foreman with the help of some of the mightiest of machines.
- Author BiographyNathan Clement: Nathan Clement is a graphic artist by profession who earned his BFA in art and writing at Indiana Wesleyan University. He lives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Visit nathanclement.com.
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width152 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nathan Clement
- Reading AgeTo P
- Interest AgeTo 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.