Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionA career book aimed squarely at student and graduate job seekers, it follows three main strands: how to choose the job; how to land the offers; and how to start treading the path to success. The book is clearly different from the usual run of career advice books in that it has several unique features. It contains a new and very effective method for matching people and jobs. The reader will find 'Experience Stories' - an original technique for showing students and others how to develop great stories of their experiences, directly relevant to the particular job they are after. It is lively, direct and contains many interesting, relevant and entertaining real-life anecdotes. It shows how to face up to the first few years of corporate life - an entirely different approach from advice usually offered to seasoned and established professionals. Every aspect of the book is from real international business management experience - t a desk-researched re-write.
- Author BiographyNeil Thompson has years of international interviewing and recruitment experience, principally in the oil industry and as a consultant with KPMG, where he developed and refined the concepts in this book. He holds degrees from Cambridge and an MBA from Cranfield.
- Author(s)Neil G. Thompson
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.