All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's greatest salesman reveals the techniques of his Astounding Success. This newest book from sales phemen Joe Girard - The 13 Essential Rules of Selling - provides all the ammunition you need to succeed in an ecomy where budgets are being slashed and decision makers are scared to spend. Named the official world's greatest salesman by Guinness World Records, Girard covers everything from maintaining a positive attitude and staying organized to dressing appropriately, telling the truth, and making clients' needs and wishes priority one. Why Joe Girard is numbered 1...Just a few Raves: Fantastic! The auditorium was jam-packed. They were sitting in the aisle!...Inspirational! (Harvard Business School). It takes guts to be an entrepreneur. In that quest, Joe Girard's riveting book will empower you to become tomorrow's entrepreneurial legend. (Warren E. Avis, founder, Avis Rent-A-Car). Girard is the consummate salesman! ( Forbes ). Girard captures the essence of rising to the top in any endeavor: Set ambitious goals and visualize success, work hard, persevere, and stick to your principles. (Mary Kay Ash, founder and Chairman Emeritus, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc).
- Author BiographyJoe Girard is a salesperson, a motivational speaker, and the author of How to Sell Anything to Anybody, How to Sell Yourself, How to Close Every Sale, and Mastering Your Way to the Top.
- Author(s)Joe Girard
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMarketing/Sales/Adv & Promo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.