All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fresh new release is a beautiful, hip guide to the world of coffee brought to you by New York City's popular conisseur coffee chain, Joe. Written from the point of view of owners (and siblings) Jonathan and Gabrielle Rubinstein, the reader is welcomed into the tight-knit international specialty coffee community of committed growers, buyers, roasters, entrepreneurs, baristas, and drinkers. Their mission: to source, purchase, roast, serve, and drink the world's finest coffees.
- Author BiographyJonathan and Gabrielle Rubinstein own the small chain of Joe coffee bars that have been named one of the ten best coffee bars in the United States by Food and Wine Magazine and one of the ten outstanding coffee bars in New York City by The New York Times. The Rubinsteins' radio, television, and media appearances include The Martha Stewart Show, Martha Stewart Living Radio, and Emeril's Table. Judith Choate is a multiple-James Beard award cookbook author who has written or co-authored many prize winning books for some of America's greatest chefs. She lives in New York and celebrates the history and creativity of the American food scene. Steve Pool is an in-demand food photographer who has worked with some of America's leading culinary icons.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rubinstein
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight30 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs bySteve Pool
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.