All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Swiss photographer Joel Tettamanti, born 1977 in Cameroon is a restless traveller. Assignments for international magazines and global company groups take him to kwn and unkwn places all over the world, which he, through his lens, more or less coincidentally approaches as an artist. Moving from unspoiled countryside across the borders between nature and civilization to the centers of agglomeration, he focuses on places and subjects that give each location its specific identity. His richly detailed pictures explore the encounter between seemingly rationally constructed civilization and natural forms, showing just how absurd and surreal man-made structures can appear.
- Author(s)Alan Rapp,Joel Tettamanti,Nicolas Bourquin,Sven Ehmann
- PublisherBenteli Verlag
- Date of Publication18/01/2015
- Place of PublicationWabern-Bern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBenteli Verlag
- Weight1375 g
- Width252 mm
- Height345 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.