Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionJoes Treasure is a thriller/suspense vella. The year is 1965 and Joe has come back to Biloxi, Mississippi, following the recent death of his father, a Pentecostal preacher. Upon arrival, he is immediately thrown back into the terrible events of his past and discovers his father has left him more than just horrific memories, he's left him a treasure map.
- Author BiographyBen Lokey is a member of The Screen Actors Guild (SAG), The American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA), Actor's Equity Association (AEA), and the American Guild of Musical Artists (AGMA). Ben has a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in dance and choreography, and a Master of Fine Arts Degree in Directing, from the University of Utah. For 20 years Ben lived in Los Angeles working in the film and television industry with such stars as John Travolta, Ben Vereen, Francis Coppola, George Burns, Cher, George Lucas, Danny Kaye, Martin Landau, Lucille Ball, Brooke Shields and Sylvester Stallone. While in New York, Ben studied acting at the H.B. Studios, under Herbert Berghoff. In Los Angeles, he studied at the Actor's Studio, and with Martin Landau and Jeff Corey. Ben began his professional career as a principal dancer with Ballet West and a soloist with the Pennsylvania Ballet. He went on to star in A Chorus Line on Broadway, and danced with Ann Margret in Las Vegas. He starred in the film Breaking and performed in the films Staying Alive and Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. He danced with Michael Jackson in his videos Thriller and Captain EO, and with Olivia Newton John in her video Lets Get Physical. Ben has choreographed, directed and performed in film, television, video, commercials, opera, ballet and theatre. He choreographed the New Zealand national touring production of the hit musical CHICAGO, as well as performing the role of Amos in that production. Ben directed and choreographed a production of SINGIN' IN THE RAIN, in Salt Lake City, Utah, as well as performing the famous Gene Kelly role in that production. Ben directed and choreographed two new productions for the world famous Casino De Monte Carlo, on the French Riviera, co-produced and performed in a production of Tennessee Williams NIGHT OF THE IGUANA, for the Mississippi Repertory Theatre Company, and produced, directed and performed in MY WAY, a tribute to Frank Sinatra, at Casino Magic. And he directed and choreographed THE RAT PACK IS BACK, a tribute to Frank, Sammy, Joey and Dean, presently running in Las Vegas and touring nationally. Ben began writing at the suggestion of film director/writer Francis Coppola.
- Author(s)MR Ben C Lokey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.