Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionJohannes Haller was the most widely read German historian of his times. However, within the historical profession, he was considered something of an outsider. The reasons for this included Haller s difficult character and penchant for polemics. As presented in this volume, Haller s letters reveal the singular value of the insights of a prominent scholar about the history of Germany between the German Empire and National Socialism.</p>
- Author BiographyBenjamin Hasselhorn, Universitat Passau; Christian Kleinert, Universitat Frankfurt/Main.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleDeutsche Geschichtsquellen Des 19. Und 20. Jahrhunderts
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight1247 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.