All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe first installment in a new series offering straightforward, practical wisdom from a top business guru John Adair's 100 Greatest Ideas for Effective Management is the first in a new series of titles from the ted business expert. Focused on concise, practical, and straightforward business wisdom, the series offers the kind of real-world insight that business leaders thrive on. Short, punchy, and packed with real solutions, this book provides 100 proven and effective ideas for business managers, whether they manage a few people or a few hundred, and whether they work for a small firm or a Fortune 100 giant. * Proven, practical business wisdom for managers * The first in a new series from rewned business authority John Adair * Quick bites of business wisdom for everyday management success For real management wisdom from a proven expert, John Adair's 100 Greatest Ideas for Effective Management offers everything you need to be your brilliant best.
- Author BiographyJOHN ADAIR is the business guru who invented Action Centered Leadership, now one of the best known leadership models in the world. Organizations worldwide use it to develop their leadership capability and management skills.
- Author(s)John Adair
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.