All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Progressive-era idea that a public university should improve the lives of people beyond the borders of its campus had its origins in nineteenth-century German idealism, liberal Protestantism, and evolutionary theory, and in the mind of brilliant American educator John Bascom.
- Author BiographyJ. David Hoeveler holds a Distinguished Professorship in History at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee. He is the author of seven books, including <i>Creating the American Mind</i>, <i>The Evolutionists</i>, and <i>Watch on the Right</i>.
- Author(s)J. David Hoeveler
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.