All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gospel of John is the most deeply spiritual of the four gospels. It includes some of the loftiest and most loved verses in all the Bible: And the Word became flesh, For God so loved the world, You who are without sin cast the first stone, I am the resurrection and the life, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. The writing is filled with rich images and profound truths, but John tes that his aim in writing the gospel is that his readers will t only believe in Jesus Christ, but that they may have life in his name. This Lent, join Adam Hamilton and experience a season of spiritual growth and life-changing renewal while exploring the major themes of John while reading the entire Gospel of John. The Children's Leader Guide contains session ideas for younger and older children, including games, activities, craft ideas, and reproducible handouts.
- Author BiographyAdam Hamilton is senior pastor of The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection in Leawood, Kansas, one of the fastest growing, most highly visible churches in the country. The Church Report named Hamilton's congregation the most influential mainline church in America, and he preached at the National Prayer Service as part of the presidential inauguration festivities in 2013. Hamilton is the best-selling and award-winning author of The Journey, The Way, 24 Hours that Changed the World, Enough, When Christians Get it Wrong, and Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White , all published by Abingdon Press.
- Author(s)Adam Hamilton
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Weight181 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.