All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvice and words of wisdom from the greatest American businessman and philanthropist. John D. Rockefeller is considered to be the wealthiest man to have ever lived, after adjusting for inflation. An American businessman who made his wealth as a cofounder and leading figure of the Standard Oil Company, he also had a pivotal role in creating our modern system of philanthropy. Collected in John D. Rockefeller on Making Money are the words from the man himself, offering advice on how to successfully start and manage a booming business, as well as the most efficient ways to preserve your wealth once you have acquired it. These quotes also cover: Happiness in the face of great wealth Money and its effects Thoughts on facing public criticism Thoughts on big business in the USA Included are John D. Rockefeller's thoughts on the most sage and conscientious manner of distributing and sharing your wealth when your wealth is overflowing. Finally, we get a glimpse into Rockefeller's life with the inclusion of some of his most personal correspondence.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Rockefeller (1839--1937) was an American businessman and philanthropist. As cofounder of the Standard Oil Company, he revolutionized American business and philanthropy through his actions and thoughts.
- Author(s)John D. Rockefeller
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.