Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis of Dewey's pre-1916 work on logic and its relationship to his better-kwn 1938 book on the topic.
- Author BiographyJames Scott Johnston is Associate Professor of Education and Philosophy at Memorial University in Canada. He is the author of Deweyan Inquiry: From Education Theory to Practice and Inquiry and Education: John Dewey and the Quest for Democracy, both published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)James Scott Johnston
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.