CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionTHIS BOOK IS DIGGING OUT TO ANSWER THE QUESTION WHY PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS ASSASSINATED?
- Author BiographyAR Bahry was born, raised and educated in Indonesia. He graduated in Arabic Literature and has Master Degree in Political Science. In US he learned nursing, computer/web design and English. His previous book is JIHAD: A STRUGGLE or TERRORISM published in 2002, and after a revision is now ready to distribute. He is working as religious provider for 2 Correctional Centers in Ohio, USA.
- Author(s)Abdul Rahman Bahry
- PublisherAbdul Rahman Bahry
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbdul Rahman Bahry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.