All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionJOHN GODDARD'S TROUT-FISHING TECHNIQUES is the distillation of more than a half century of fly-fishing wisdom by a master. Goddard focuses on fly fishing for trout, and includes chapters on tackle; the trout's senses; casting to, hooking, and playing trout; where to find trout in both rivers and lakes; trout foods; and fishing with wet flies, dry flies, and nymphs. A special section thoroughly covers the methods necessary for catching trout in stillwaters. In addition, Goddard offers full tying recipes for many of his original patterns, including the world-famous Goddard Caddis.
- Author BiographyJOHN GODDARD, whom Lefty Kreh has called the best fly fisherman I've ever met, is coauthor with Brian Clarke of the groundbreaking The Trout and the Fly (page 162), as well as numerous other books and hundreds of magazine articles. He has fished all over the world for all species of gamefish.
- Author(s)John Goddard
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charles Jardine
- Foreword byLefty Kreh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.