All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionPomodori a grappolo is a set of three interconnected books by photographer and bookmaker John Gossage. Each book gathers images made in Northern Italy and Sardinia between 2009 and 2011, and each includes a short text by Marlene Klein. The written pieces-two stories and one epilogue-have been created in response to Gossage's pictures, and reflect the 30 years that Klein has spent living and working in Venice. An unexpected approach runs through all the details of the books, from the way elements repeat, or don't, to the choice of materials and color. Since these three books are each a different trim size but include photos that are reproduced at the exact same size, the collective project functions as a study of the way that ink on paper can inform perception. The resulting objects are classic Gossage-clever, unique and engrossing. A limited edition of the books, held together with magnets in a disorderly way, further explores these concepts.
- PublisherRadius Books
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRadius Books
- Weight3674 g
- Width280 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.