All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the ecomist John Kenneth Galbraith through the unique lense of political theory. Waligorski illustrates the continuing link between politics and ecomics in American political discourse by locating Galbraith in a framework of liberal and conservative theory, controversy, alternatives, and policy. By analyzing Galbraith's complex arguments, Waligorski addresses important issues about the content and nature of American political thought and policy in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyConrad Waligorski is professor of political science at the University of Arkansas.
- Author(s)Conrad P. Waligorski
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series Title20th Century Political Thinkers
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width173 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.