All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- Description<b>From <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Peggy Noonan comes a beautifully written testimony about . . . the most historically recognized pope (<i>Library Journal</i>)</b> With such accla imed books as <i>When Character Was King</i>, Peggy Noonan has become one of our most eloquent and respected commentators. Now she offers a stirring portrait of a spiritual and intellectual giant who personally confronted all of the worst tragedies of his age. Drawing on scholarship, interviews with prominent Catholics, and her own experience, Noonan traces the extraordinary life and struggles of Pope John Paul II with characteristic insight and probity-and explores how much we can learn from his leadership, diplomacy, humility, and holiness. Passionate and often deeply personal, <i>John Paul the Great</i> is as exceptional as the man it celebrates.
- Author BiographyPeggy Noonan s <i>New York Times</i> bestselling books include <i>When Character Was King</i> and <i>What I Saw at the Revolution</i>. She is a columnist and contributing editor at the <i>Wall Street Journal</i>.
- Author(s)Peggy Noonan
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.