All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA series of Bible study guides following the format and content of the NIV Application Commentaries Series.
- Author BiographyGary M. Burge (PhD, King's College, Aberdeen University) is a professor of New Testament in the Department of Biblical & Theological Studies at Wheaton College and Graduate School. Gary has authored a number of books including commentaries on John and The Letters of John in the NIV Application Commentary Series. He also specializes in the Middle East, its churches and its history in the Hellenistic period. His most recent book is Whose Land? Whose Promise? (2003) received a number of awards from national journals. Karen H. Jobes is the Gerald F. Hawthorne Professor of New Testament Greek and Exegesis at Wheaton College. She is the author of The Alpha-Text of Esther: Its Character and Relationship to the Masoretic Text. Karen Lee-Thorp has written or cowritten more than fifty books, workbooks, and Bible studies. Her books include A Compact Guide to the Christian Life, A Compact Guide to the Bible, and Why Beauty Matters. She was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa. Karen Lee-Thorp ha sido autora o co-autora de mas de 50 libros, tanto de trabajo como de estudios biblicos. Fue editora en NavPress durante varios anos y hoy dia radica en Brea, California, con su esposo Greg Herr y sus hijas Megan y Maris.
- Author(s)Gary M. Burge,Karen H. Jobes,Karen Lee-Thorp
- Date of Publication18/07/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBringing the Bible to Life
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.