All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionF. B. Meyer's biography of John the Baptist is full of lessons Christians. This deeper look at John the Baptist's life and how God used him is a worthy resource. In this study, F.B. Meyer stresses the many-sided significance of the life of John the Baptist, and encourages us to display the same spirit of humility, courage and devotion to grow in effectiveness in our own lives.
- Author BiographyFrederick Brotherton Meyer (1847-1929), a contemporary and friend of D. L. Moody and A. C. Dixon, was a Baptist pastor and evangelist in England involved in ministry and inner city mission work on both sides of the Atlantic. Author of numerous religious books and articles, many of which remain in print today, he was described in an obituary as The Archbishop of the Free Churches.
- Author(s)F B Meyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.